*Free delivery in the UK for orders over £25. Please select the ‘Free Shipping’ option at the checkout.
We aim to despatch your order within one working day after cleared payment (Monday to Friday 9.30 – 5.00). In the event that there is a delay we will let you know by email.
Please ensure your delivery details are correct as we cannot be held liable for goods not being delivered in these circumstances.
Prices are shown on the website in £ sterling and include VAT (where appropriate).
If an item sells out we will take it off the website at the earliest opportunity and it may not be made available again. If items that you order should be out of stock, or delayed for any reason, we will try to contact you at the email address you provided when placing your order. If we cannot contact you, or receive no response to our email, we will continue to process the remaining items on your order. All items are subject to availability.
Buy & Collect Service
If you are local to the Towcester area it may be more convenient for you to collect your order in store.
Just go through the normal purchase procedure on-line and at the checkout select ‘local pickup’. After the order is processed we will then send you a text, give you a call or send an email to let you know your order is ready for collection. Please note even if you have received an order confirmation you will need to wait for further confirmation that your order is ready for collection (we would hate for you to have a wasted journey).
On-line Returns Policy
We hope that you will be delighted with your purchase. In the event that you are not entirely satisfied we are happy to offer a full refund or exchange. Please note that items must be returned in perfect condition, in their original packaging, unworn and with the labels attached.
1. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving the items. We cannot exchange/refund goods purchased over 28 days before or which have been used, washed or damaged. This does not affect your statutory rights.
2. You will need to include your receipt with the returned item(s). With the exception of faulty goods, return postage, packing and direct costs cannot be refunded. We try to process returns as quickly as possible, however please allow up to 21 days.
3. We are unable to refund any shipping charges and would recommend using an insured method of delivery as Popsy & Peanut will not be responsible for lost or damaged parcels.
4. Please note for sale items, exchange only.
5. If returning goods from outside the UK please mark your parcel as ‘RETURNS’ on the customs paperwork, as we are not liable for any import duties incurred on your returns.
Pricing and VAT
All prices are subject to change and are inclusive of VAT (however most of our items are children’s clothing and are therefore not subject to VAT). Please note, we are unable to refund VAT on overseas orders.